- Dual scanning at up to 240 opm brings information into your workflow fast
- Large 10.1” color panel with a new mobile connectivity area
- Standard IWS/web browser • Standard 4 GB of memory
- Secure network integration, data encryption, HDD overwrite, and advanced user authentication
- Downloadable apps from our Konica Minolta Marketplace to improve your productivity.
- Konica Minolta participates in EPEAT, a ratings standard for measuring electronics products’ environmental impact.
Konica Minolta BIZHUB C759 | Busys
The business world is a demanding setting that requires everyone to be on-the-go, so we need to find ways to multitask in a quick and methodical manner. Complete the professional convenience and output with top of the line business printers. Revel in the benefits of a business printer lease that promotes both office productivity and eco-friendly advances. The Konica Minolta BIZHUB C759 aims to multitask for your business by means of rendering rapid high-quality results.
Visibility is everything, and with Konica Minolta BIZHUB C759’s sizable 10.1” colour panel, you’ll undoubtedly have a clear and crisp view of the printer’s fantastic multitude of functionalities.
If this is the printer your business has been missing this whole time, scroll through to dive into its sophisticated features and learn how to avail it with Konica Minolta printer rental in Toronto!
- Lightning-fast printing: Konica Minolta BIZHUB C759 gives other printers a run for their money with its amazingly fast printing capabilities. Get up to 65 prints per minute for colour and 75 prints per minute for black and white ones.
With only 35 seconds of warm-up for colour and 22 seconds for black and white prints, this unprecedented printer is one of the fastest to ever exist.
- Mobile Printing: Print from your mobile device via a wide range of operating systems. Namely AirPrint (iOS), Mopria (Android), Google Cloud Print (optional), Wi-Fi Direct (optional), Konica Minolta Print Service (Android), Konica Minolta Mobile Print (iOS, Android, Windows 10 Mobile).
- Environment-friendly: Nowadays, there is a resounding amount of electronic products that impact the environment in a negative manner. Konica Minolta defies the odds and contributes to a better, cleaner, and more sustainable planet by participating in EPEAT. EPEAT is a ratings standard that evaluates the environmental impact that electronic products have.
- Downloadable Applications: Improve productivity and efficiency with apps you can download in a flash from the Konica Minolta Marketplace.
- Guaranteed Security: Put your data breach worries behind you, because Konica Minolta BIZHUB C759 provides secure network integration, data encryption, HDD overwrites, and advanced user authentication.
- Clear and Crisp Print Resolution: Konica Minolta BIZHUB C759 isn’t just extremely sleek and well-designed. It’s also made to render the clearest and highest quality of prints. This model boasts of a 1,800 (equivalent) x 600 dpi, 1,200 x 1,200 dpi resolution.
- Operating System Compatibility: Many business printers work effectively with only a small number of operating systems. This particular printer model of Konica Minolta showcases impressive compatibility range with Windows 7 (32/64), Windows 8.1 (32/64), Windows 10 (32/64), Windows Server 2008 (32/64), Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2016, Macintosh OS X 10.8 or later, Linux, Unix, Citrix.
- Optional Features: Customize your printable paper size (A6-SRA3, customized paper sizes, banner paper max. 1,200 x 297 mm) and utilize the automatic document feeder. To top it off, the optional finishing modes (Group, sort, staple, punch, output tray, booklet, centrefold, tri-fold in, Z-fold).
Print Resolution: 1,800 (equivalent) x 600 dpi, 1,200 x 1,200 dpi
Page Description Language: PostScript 3 (3016) Emulation, PCL 6 (XL Version 3.0) Emulation, PCL 5e/c Emulation, XPS
Operating System: Windows 7 (32/64), Windows 8.1 (32/64), Windows 10 (32/64), Windows Server 2008 (32/64), Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2016, Macintosh OS X 10.8 or later, Linux, Unix, Citrix
Printer Fonts: 80 PCL, 137 PostScript 3 Emulation
Mobile Printing: AirPrint (iOS), Mopria (Android), Google Cloud Print (optional), Wi-Fi Direct (optional), Konica Minolta Print Service (Android), Konica Minolta Mobile Print (iOS, Android, Windows 10 Mobile)
Copy Process: Electrostatic laser copy, tandem, intermediate
Toner System: Simitri® HD Polymerized Toner
Copy/print speed A4: Colour: Up to 65 ppm, B/W: Up to 75 ppm
1st copy out time: Colour: 4.9 sec. or less, B/W: 3.6 sec. or less
Warm-up time: Colour: 35 sec. or less, B/W: 22 sec. or less
Copy resolution: 600 x 600 dpi
Gradation: 256 gradations
System memory: 4 GB (standard)
System hard disk: 250 GB (standard)
Interface: 10-BASE-T/100-BASE-TX/1,000-BASE-T Ethernet, USB 1.1, USB 2.0, Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n/ac (optional)
Network protocols: TCP/IP (IPv4/IPv6), SMB, LPD, IPP, SNMP, HTTP
Automatic document feeder (optional): Up to 300 originals, A6-A3, 35-210 gsm
Printable paper size: A6-SRA3, customised paper sizes, banner paper max. 1,200 x 297 mm
Printable paper weight: 52-300 gsm
Finishing modes (optional): Group, sort, staple, punch, output tray, booklet, centre fold, tri-fold in, Z-fold
All our products undergo important quality controls during their manufacturing process: solidity & drop tests and water- and dustproofness tests in order to guarantee the highest customer satisfaction. We guarantee to cover the buyer against any possible defects in materials and / or assembling, subject to normal conditions of use. All MTT Mobiles mobile phones and smartphones are covered by a 2-year warranty from the date of purchase. All our accessories have a legal warranty of 6 months. Business Systems is committed to offering its clients high-quality products from trusted brands. All machines, sold or leased, are eligible for an optional, extended service contract. This contract is based on a cost per copy and includes maintenance to the machine and its parts, labor, retrofits, and toner- just add paper.
We strongly recommend you to keep your proof of purchase or invoice in case you want to file a claim related to your product. Please note that it is possible to extend the service of your manufacturer’s warranty with our Premium Service.
You will then be redirected to the secure platform of our partner bank Crédit Mutuel CIC which will enable you to proceed with the payment in total security. Crédit Mutuel CIC guarantees the confidentiality and security of your data.
Want to know more?
Get FREE quote today!