- High-speed B&W print/copy output of 105 ppm B&W, with Reversing Auto Document Feeder for fast scanning of hard-copy originals
- 1200 x 1200 DPI with 256 gray shades for sharper text, denser fills and smoother halftone images
- Real-time Image Density and Toner Ratio sensors maintain image stability over long digital press runs
- Large 15” colour touch-screen display for simple on-board digital press control with optional preview
- 14,000-sheet maximum paper capacity to handle the longest digital press runs with less reloading
- bizhub PRESS 1052 accepts paper sizes up to 13” x 19.2” and weights up to 350 gsm, with air suction paper feed option to “float” paper for smooth feeding
- Built-in print controller with PCL, PostScript, PDF and TIFF support
- Konica Minolta participates in EPEAT, a ratings standard for measuring electronics products’ environmental impact.
BIZHUB PRESS 1052
Technology Type: Electrophotography
Device Speed (Letter/A4): 105 ppm black
Max Resolution: 1200 x 1200 dpi
Other: TIFF and PDF support; tone curve utility allows user to change RIP adjustments including screening and tone curve
Std Paper Source(s): Dual drawer
Paper Capacity: 1,500/1,500 sheets
Std Min/Max Media Weight (excl. bypass): 11 to 93 lbs
Opt Min/Max Media Weights (excl. bypass): 11 to 93 lbs
Bypass capacity: None
Std Paper Capacity: 3,000 sheets
Max Paper Sources: 8
Max Paper Capacity: 14,000 sheets
Max Sheet Size: 12.76″ x 18.23″
Smallest Size Supported: 3.73″ x 5.26″
Extended Sheet/Banner Printing: No
Duplex Capacity: Unlimited
Auto duplex max media weight supported: 300 gsm
Paper Feed Options: PF-703 Paper Feeder Unit (5,000 sheets, 3.73″ x 5.26″ to 12.76″ x 18.23″, 11 to 93 lbs); PF-706 Paper Feeder Unit (6,000 sheets, 3.73″ x 5.26″ to 12.76″ x 18.23″, 11 to 93 lbs)
All our products undergo important quality controls during their manufacturing process: solidity & drop tests and water- and dustproofness tests in order to guarantee the highest customer satisfaction. We guarantee to cover the buyer against any possible defects in materials and / or assembling, subject to normal conditions of use. All MTT Mobiles mobile phones and smartphones are covered by a 2-year warranty from the date of purchase. All our accessories have a legal warranty of 6 months. Business Systems is committed to offering its clients high-quality products from trusted brands. All machines, sold or leased, are eligible for an optional, extended service contract. This contract is based on a cost per copy and includes maintenance to the machine and its parts, labor, retrofits, and toner- just add paper.
We strongly recommend you to keep your proof of purchase or invoice in case you want to file a claim related to your product. Please note that it is possible to extend the service of your manufacturer’s warranty with our Premium Service.
You will then be redirected to the secure platform of our partner bank Crédit Mutuel CIC which will enable you to proceed with the payment in total security. Crédit Mutuel CIC guarantees the confidentiality and security of your data.