bizhub PRESS C1085
- Digital colour printer with an industry-leading output of 85 ppm in colour and B&W
- 1200 x 1200 dpi resolution with 8-bit processing for smoother, more realistic colour images to rival offset printing at a fraction of the cost
- SEAD IV Screen-Enhancing Active Digital Processing System that continuously maintains image stability over long press runs
- G7 grayscale calibration, enabling colour output to look the same and be reproducible on other G7 equipment on various substrates and in different locations
- Enhanced Simitri® HDE toner for superior halftone and skin-tone reproduction, with biomass plant-based material to reduce environmental impact
- 13,890-sheet maximum paper capacity for long press runs without interruption
- Accepts paper sizes up to 13” x 19.2” and weights from 55 to 350 gsm with smooth-running vacuum paper feed mechanism
- Versatile inline finishing options to suit any production need, including perfect binding, saddle stitching and ring binding
- Technical Characteristics
- Video Review
Technology Type: Electrophotography
Device Speed (Letter/A4): 85 ppm color/85 ppm black
Max Resolution: 3600 x 1200 dpi
Std Paper Source(s): Triple drawer
Paper Capacity: 1,390/1,390/1,850 sheets
Std Min/Max Media Weight (excl. bypass): 14 to 93 lbs
Opt Min/Max Media Weights (excl. bypass): 14 to 93 lbs
Bypass capacity: None
Std Paper Capacity: 4,630 sheets
Max Paper Sources: 9
Max Paper Capacity: 13,890 sheets
Max Sheet Size: 13″ x 19.2″
Max Print Size: 12.64″ x 18.9″
Smallest Size Supported: 3.94″ x 5.5″
Extended Sheet/Banner Printing: No
Duplex Capacity: Unlimited
Duplex Paper Sizes: 3.94″ x 5.83″ to 13″ x 19.2″
All our products undergo important quality controls during their manufacturing process: solidity & drop tests and water- and dustproofness tests in order to guarantee the highest customer satisfaction. We guarantee to cover the buyer against any possible defects in materials and / or assembling, subject to normal conditions of use. All MTT Mobiles mobile phones and smartphones are covered by a 2-year warranty from the date of purchase. All our accessories have a legal warranty of 6 months.
Business Systems is committed to offering its clients high-quality products from trusted brands. All machines, sold or leased, are eligible for an optional, extended service contract. This contract is based on a cost per copy and includes maintenance to the machine and its parts, labor, retrofits, and toner- just add paper.
We strongly recommend you to keep your proof of purchase or invoice in case you want to file a claim related to your product. Please note that it is possible to extend the service of your manufacturer’s warranty with our Premium Service.
You will then be redirected to the secure platform of our partner bank Crédit Mutuel CIC which will enable you to proceed with the payment in total security. Crédit Mutuel CIC guarantees the confidentiality and security of your data.
Interested?Get your own quote today!
Want to know more? Get FREE quote today!