If your micro-enterprise needs a comprehensive printing solution that is as compact as it is multifunctional, then you can count on the BIZHUB 808 to cater to you with all the bells and whistles! Thanks to its contemporary security features, your files will be 100% safe from prying eyes.
If you are looking for a comprehensive office printing solution, then the Bizhub 808 is one of the best options around. As one of the flagship models offered by Konica Minolta, this powerhouse is built for performance and offices that have extensive printing demands. It is one of the most popular business printers for lease on the market today and it is not difficult to see why!
Its functional design makes it easy to use and intuitive to maintain. Explore the features of the Bizhub further below or have a look through the technical brochure to learn about this product in more detail.
- Impressive Output: The Bizhub 808 is built for businesses with serious printing needs. With a maximum output of approximately eighty pages per minute (in black and white), this high-speed machine will increase your productivity by letting you complete your print jobs quicker than ever before.
- Multifunctional Capabilities: Too many offices waste valuable space through the purchase of separate machines for printing, scanning and copying. The Bizhub 808 conveniently includes all of these in one space-saving design.
- Contemporary Security Features: With the Bizhub 808, there is no need to be concerned that your data or documents will be compromised or accessible to others. Built-in security features keep everything secure. With user authentication and an authentication log, you can keep an eye on what your printer is being used for and who is using it. Memory data auto-deletion allows you to rest easy knowing that your confidential print jobs will be wiped from the machine after using it.
- Downloadable Apps: For enhanced functionality and productivity, you can select and download several apps from the Bizhub Marketplace to make the most of your purchase of the Bizhub 808.
- Third-Party Software Integration: Konica Minolta has made the Bizhub 808 highly compatible with a wide range of third-party software. This allows those in the legal, healthcare, or business professions to make this business printer for lease even more functional in their own offices. No matter what type of system you prefer to use where you work, the Bizhub 808 will be able to seamlessly integrate with it.
- Intuitive Controls: Like other products in the Konica Minolta line, easy to understand and use touchscreen functions make this printer highly intuitive. With transparent menus, customizable icons, and soft keyboards, you can adjust the Bizhub 808 to work for you in precisely the way that you like.
- Large Paper Storage Capacity: Since the Bizhub 808 is built to accommodate those who have serious printing needs, this product comes complete with four paper trays right out of the box. This allows for a standard 3650 sheets of paper holding capacity. If this amount does not seem to do the trick in your office, then you are also able to upgrade the storage for a grand total of 6650 sheets (with the additional purchase or rental of a large capacity tray).
Engine Mfr/Model: Konica Minolta/bizhub 808
Compatibility: PC, Mac
Speed: 80 ppm
First-Page-Out Time: 3.2 sec
Max Print Area: 11.91 x 17.66
Enhanced Resolution: 1800 x 600 dpi
Unenhanced Resolution: 1200 x 1200 dpi
Std/Max Printer Memory: Shared
Controller Mfr/Model: Konica Minolta/Emperon
PDL/PCL: PCL 5/6, PostScript 3, XPS
First Copy Time: 3.6 sec
Multicopy (Ltr): 80
Warm-up Time: 100 sec
Std Paper Source(s): Four drawer
Std Paper Capacity: 500/500/1,500/1,000 sheets
Paper Weights: 13-13/16 to 68-1/8 lbs
Bypass/Paper Weights: 150-sheet/13-13/16 to 79-13/16 lbs
Max Paper Sources/Cap: 6/6,650 sheets
Max Original Size: 11 x 17
Min/Max Output Size: 4 x 6/12-1/4 x 18
Copy Resolution: 600 x 600 dpi
Std/Max System Memory: 4-GB RAM, 250-GB HD/4-GB RAM, 250-GB HD
Duplex: Auto (1:2,2:2,2:1)
Capacity/Paper Sizes: Unlimited/4 x 6 to 12-1/4 x 18
Document Feeder: Std DSPF
Capacity: 300 orig
Paper Weights: 9-5/16 to 55-7/8 lbs
Choose Business Systems For Your Printer Needs
The Bizhub 808 is one of many fantastic business printers for lease that the Busys team is happy to offer to our clients. Every product we offer has been office-tested to meet the demands and requirements of contemporary business. We know that office printers need to be highly functional, robust, and easy to use. Our team has been proud to assist many satisfied clients throughout the years and we are happy to carry this knowledge and experience forward when helping new customers.
Get in touch with the friendly team at Busys today to discuss your needs and what the printing demands of your office are. The members of our knowledgeable team will be happy to identify the best printing equipment that will meet your requirements at a price point that fits within your budget. As one of the leading printing service providers in Canada, we are committed to excellence and always take a customer-focused approach.
Even in the digital age, printing remains an integral aspect of business processes everywhere – and this shows no sign of slowing down in the near future! In this respect, we are happy to help ease the burden and solve the printing needs of your office in an affordable and straightforward way. Contact a member of our team today by giving us a call or by visiting our website. If something catches your eye or if you have questions about our products and services, let us know! We guarantee that we can have a quote ready for you within half an hour.
All our products undergo important quality controls during their manufacturing process: solidity & drop tests and water- and dustproofness tests in order to guarantee the highest customer satisfaction. We guarantee to cover the buyer against any possible defects in materials and / or assembling, subject to normal conditions of use. All MTT Mobiles mobile phones and smartphones are covered by a 2-year warranty from the date of purchase. All our accessories have a legal warranty of 6 months. Business Systems is committed to offering its clients high-quality products from trusted brands. All machines, sold or leased, are eligible for an optional, extended service contract. This contract is based on a cost per copy and includes maintenance to the machine and its parts, labor, retrofits, and toner- just add paper.
We strongly recommend you to keep your proof of purchase or invoice in case you want to file a claim related to your product. Please note that it is possible to extend the service of your manufacturer’s warranty with our Premium Service.
You will then be redirected to the secure platform of our partner bank Crédit Mutuel CIC which will enable you to proceed with the payment in total security. Crédit Mutuel CIC guarantees the confidentiality and security of your data.
Want to know more?
Get FREE quote today!